Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Meal Plan Monday March 27th, 2012

Fresh foods are starting to appear! And we are clear to eat tofu again! And soy sauce! It is gluten free, but oh how I missed this flavor! I am so excited, it was hard to restrain myself to our end of the month budget!

Orange Basil Tofu with Fennel

Chunky Italian Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese

Pesto Risotto with Roasted Zucchini 

Homemade Chicken Strips and French Fries

Chicken in Coconut Milk


Homemade Macaroni and Cheese with Broccoli

Chicken Pot Pie


Meal Plan Monday

2 comments:

  1. Orange Basil Tofu sounds amazing! I'm going to have to try that soon!

    Feel free to link your meal plan up on my Culinary Wanderings linky if you feel like it. I'm sure it will make other mouths water like it did mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pesto risotto! You're making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete